Pro Diode Laser Hair Removal
Permanent Hair Removal
The ZEON Triplewave Pro Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine, featuring the latest technological developments, is a 3-wavelength diode laser epilation machine and is CE Medical approved. With its 3.000W energy intensity, it is 3 to 4 times more powerful than traditional devices and has been designed along the results of a range of clinically proven studies.
WHY IS IT THE IDEAL CHOICE FOR YOU?
While being applicable on all hair colours, the epidermis remains intact during the treatment. Due to its built-in cooling system, the treatment is more pleasant, safer and quicker - an entire lower arm epilation takes only about 5 minutes.
ABOUT THE TRIWAVE DIODE LASER HAIR REMOVAL TECHNOLOGY
The laser light of the 3-wavelength Triwave treatment head penetrates deeper layers of the epidermis without being absorbed in the melanin layer. Thus focussing on the pigment particles of the hair and destroying the hair follicles, which in return will lose activity in 2 to 3-weeks' time. The 3 wavelengths target several layers simultaneously, guaranteeing 100 per cent efficacy for both thin and deeply rooted thick hairs. Skin types I to V on the Fitzpatrick skin colour scale can also be treated with Triwave owing to its most precise laser light radiation technology.
ADVANTAGES OF THE DIODE LASER TECHNOLOGY:
- No recovery period
- Completely painless
- Causes no trauma for the organism
- No or minimum feeling of discomfort
- Safe and comfortable
- Clinically proven results
- Skin types IV to VI and tanned skins can best be treated with diode laser
AFTER THE TREATMENT:
- Protect your skin from UV light (sunbathing, solarium) for 1 week and use sun protection for 2 weeks. (Exposure to sunlight may result in hyper-pigmentation.)
- Avoid using self-tan lotions for 2 weeks
- Avoid using scented lotions or perfumes for 24 to 48 hours
- Avoid rubbing the treated areas or wearing tight clothing
- Avoid unnecessary over-use of the treated areas
- Do not take hot baths and avoid saunas for 48 hours
- Avoid contact with highly chlorinated water (swimming pool)
- Avoid using peeling products for 1 week
- Do not remove hair from he treated area (waxing, clippers, chemicals) for 2 weeks or until the next treatment! Shaving is the only approved hair removal technique
- Keep the treated area clean and dry
- Hydrate your body by drinking lots of water
Factors affecting treatment results include: skin growth cycle, skin colour, the colour, density and quality of the hair. Results are better and quicker in case of clients with lighter skin and dark hair than in case of those with darker skin. The treatment should be repeated several times, as hair cycles vary considerably in different parts of the body. As a general rule, 6 to 10 laser treatments are recommended in the first year to ensure a long-lasting impact. Most laser devices remove 10 to 40 per cent of the skin after the first treatment, 30 to 70 per cent after three treatments and even 90 per cent can be achieved in case of consecutive treatments. These results are maintainable by follow-up treatments to be continued for an additional 12 months.
Waxing and epilation should be avoided for 1 month before the treatment,
so that the hairs in the hair follicles remain in the desired condition.
Shaving is allowed.
One or two days before the treatment the area to be treated should be
Avoid using self-tan lotions, the solarium, as well as sunbathing for at
least 5 days before the treatment.
Do not use deep peeling and bleaching on the skin surface, and refrain from sun protection and make-up on the day of the treatment.
THE TREATMENT IS NOT RECOMMENDED IN CASE OF
- Pregnancy or breast-feeding
- Diabetes, epilepsy, chemotherapy
- Acute skin diseases, tumorous diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Susceptibility to keloid (wound tumour) or hypertrophic (withdrawing scars) wound recovery
- On the site of active herpes
- On open wounds and scars
- Melanoma (skin tumour)
- Acute light-sensitivity (allergies) or while taking medication with side effects resulting in light-sensitivity (e.g. retinoids, barbiturates, beta-blockers, non-steroid antiphlogistic medicines)
- On skin surface waxed 21 days before the treatment
- On skin surface with removed tattoos
- On white or grey hairs
Cheek (on both sides)
Sideburns (on both sides)
Front of neck
Back of neck
Hand and fingers
Feet and fingers
Legs until knee
Chest and stomach
Entire pubic area
Legs in full length
Back and shoulders
Legs in full length + bikini line + armpits
Legs in full length + entire pubic area + armpits
Legs until knee + armpits + lower arms
Armpit + entire pubic area
Legs in full length + entire pubic area + arms in full length + armpits + moustache
Entire back + shoulders + armpits